Experience, focus and a genuine concern for your well-being––and your baby’s.
Placing your baby for adoption is one of the bravest and most selfless decisions you’ll ever make. Choose an adoption professional that looks out for you and your baby—an adoption professional that gives you both the best shot at a bright future. Here’s what we offer:
- Experience: We’ve been handling adoptions—in Florida and throughout the US—since 1992. More than 2,500 birth mothers and adoptive families have chosen to come to us for help.
- Focus: Adoption law is complicated, and it’s the only thing we do. As board certified adoption attorneys, we have the knowledge to help you take full advantage of all the protections the law allows.
- Access: We work with social workers, doctors, hospitals and other professionals in the adoption field every day. Plus, we work with many eager adoptive parents—so you’ll have a wide range of families to choose from.
- No-cost assistance: We’ll make sure you receive quality medical care for yourself and your unborn child, expert counseling, and help with living expenses (including housing, meals, clothes, cell phone, transportation and other items if needed). All at no cost to you.
- Responsiveness: Our attorneys and case managers can respond to your needs instantly and reliably.
- Confidentiality: We take your privacy seriously. What you tell us stays between us.
- Caring: We’re tough when we need to be. But our attorneys and staff are as deeply human as you
are, with kindness, compassion and concern that’s very real. You’ll experience it every time you
speak with us.