Evaluated for professionalism, tested for expertise
Deciding to adopt is an act of kindness, with life-changing implications for your family. It also requires a complicated legal process, with numerous hazards and uncertainties. Choose a law firm that has the experience and the knowledge to help you realize your dream. Here’s what we offer:
- Experience: We’ve been handling adoptions—in Florida and throughout the U.S.—since 1992. More than 2,500 adoptive families and birth mothers have chosen to come to us for help.
- Focus: Adoption law is complicated, and it’s all we concentrate on. As board certified adoption attorneys, we have the expertise to help you navigate all the legal requirements involved.
- Access: We work with social workers, doctors, hospitals, agencies and other professionals in the adoption field every day. Plus, we work with many birth mothers—so you’ll have a wide range of potential matches.
- Responsiveness: We deliberately maintain a short list of waiting families (25 maximum), which ensures you’ll have personalized service and direct access to our attorneys and case managers.
- Confidentiality: We take your privacy seriously. What you tell us stays between us.
- Caring: We’re tough when we need to be. But our attorneys and staff are as deeply human as you are, with kindness, compassion, and concern that’s very real. You’ll experience it every time you speak with us.